Bread pizza | ब्रेड पिज़्ज़ा | பிரெட் பீட்சா is with detailed video and photo recipe. It is a very simple and tasty mini size pizza which can be prepared very easily at home. It is called as ब्रेड पिज़्ज़ा in hindi and பிரெட் பீட்சா in tamil language.
BREAD PIZZA DESCRIPTION
Bread pizza | ब्रेड पिज़्ज़ा | பிரெட் பீட்சா is a quick, simple, easy, tasty and toothsome breakfast/ lunch prepared with bread, cheese, olives, vegetables, pizza sauce, herbs and spices. The preparation time for this dish is very less, thus the bread pizza making is very easy. This Indian style bread pizza is prepared using tawa. It can also be made in pan or oven.
It will be loved by people of all ages. The main ingredient that adds flavour and taste to this dish is pizza sauce. You may like our homemade pizza sauce. It is good to consume this tasty bread pizza as soon as it is prepared else the pizza base may become soft after some time.
The white sandwich bread used here can also be replaced by brown bread to make it healthy and fibre-rich. The amount of cheese added to it can be increased/decreased according to our preference. For more flavour and taste, the cooking/vegetable oil can be replaced by olive oil. The addition of vegetables is again our preference. All the sandwich lovers will also love this recipe for sure.
The pizza sauce added to it should be thick and not watery else the bread slices may go soggy soon. To make it crisper, please apply little butter over the toasted bread before applying pizza sauce over it. This helps the bread to stay crisper for a long time. Enjoy this delicious bread pizza sandwich recipe at home.
Bread pizza | ब्रेड पिज़्ज़ा | பிரெட் பீட்சா with step by step video recipe (youtube) in english, tamil and hindi is below.
how to make bread pizza at home ???
Free subscription for more delicious video recipes, SUBSCRIBE
Free subscription form to receive our recipes as email in your inbox: FILL FORM
Our free Android app to receive our recipes on your mobile: DOWNLOAD
bread pizza | ब्रेड पिज़्ज़ा | பிரெட் பீட்சா recipe
Cooking time: less than 5 minutes for each bread pizza
1 cup = 300 ml
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
- Bread slices / रोटी / ரொட்டி– 16
- Olives / जैतून / ஆலிவ் – 15 (sliced)
- Tomato / टमाटर / தக்காளி (big size) – 2 (chopped)
- Onions / प्याज / வெங்காயம் (medium size) – 3 (chopped)
- Corn / मक्का / சோளம் – ½ cup (1 cup = 240ml)
- Capsicum/bell peppers / शिमला मिर्च / குடைமிளகாய் (medium size) – 2
- Cooking oil / खाना पकाने का तेल / சமையல் எண்ணெய் – 4 tbsp
- Oregano / ओरिगैनो / ஆர்கனோ – 3 tsp
- Red chilli flakes / मिर्ची के परत / மிளகாய் செதில் – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder / गरम मसाला पाउडर / கரம் மசாலா பொடி – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder / काली मिर्च पाउडर / கருப்பு மிளகு தூள் – ½ tsp
- Salt / नमक / உப்பு – required
- Butter / मक्खन / வெண்ணெய் – little
- Pizza sauce / पिज्ज़ा सॉस / பீஸ்ஸா சாஸ் (Pizza sauce recipe) – 1 tbsp (for each bread slice)
- Mozzarella cheese / मोज़रैला चीज़ / மொஸெரெல்லா சீஸ் (grated) – 100 grams (while mixing) + 70 grams (for spreading)
- Mix the olives, tomatoes, onions, corn, capsicum, cooking oil, oregano, red chilli flakes, garam masala powder, black pepper powder and salt together. The mixture is ready.
- Grease the tawa with butter and toast the bread slice on both sides until it turns slightly golden brown at a simmer/low flame.
- Apply pizza sauce (how to make pizza sauce) on one side of the bread slice and spread the mixture (1 – 2 tbsp) evenly over it. Add the mozzarella cheese over it and cover the bread slice with lid for 2-3 minutes (at a simmer/ low flame). Turn off the flame. Serve hot.
If you like this recipe, please give your voting below. Share it with your friends and family.