Apple Halwa is a mouth-watering Dessert. This tasty Sweet is prepared with grated Apples, Khoya, Sugar, Cashew nuts, Raisins and Ghee.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Medium Sized Apple – 3 (grated)
- Unsweetened Khoya – 200 grams
- Sugar – 150 grams
- Ghee – 4 tsp
- Saffron strands – 4
- Cardamom powder – ½ coffee spoon
- Cashew nuts – 6
- Raisins – 6
- Condensed Milk – 1 spoon
- Sauté the grated Apple with the Ghee (2 tsp) in a Kadai at low flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the Unsweetened Khoya and Condensed Milk to it. Mix it well. Stir the mixture for 3 minutes at medium flame.
- Add the Sugar ,Cardamom powder and Saffron strands to it. Stir the mixture until it is turned into an Halwa at medium flame (Stir the mixture at equal intervals else the mixture will get burnt at the bottom). Switch off the flame.
- Roast the Cashew nuts with the Ghee (1 tsp) until it turns brown, in a pan at low flame. Add the Raisins to it and saute for 30 seconds.Switch off the flame.
- Add the roasted Cashew nuts and Raisins to the prepared Halwa and mix it well.
Please don’t forget to press the “Subscribe button“at the bottom of the page, to subscribe to my blog. If you like the recipe, please share it and give your valuable comments.