Homemade chocolate | easy chocolate recipe is with detailed video and photo recipe. It is also known as घर में चॉकलेट in hindi and சாக்லேட் in tamil language.
Homemade chocolate | easy chocolate recipe is a simple, easy, tasty and delicious dessert/sweet prepared with sugar, milk powder and cocoa powder. It is a quick recipe which can be prepared in a short span of time. This chocolate recipe will be loved by people of ages.
In this chocolate recipe, the sugar is first dissolved in water and boiled until it reaches one string consistency. Later, add the cocoa powder and milk powder to it and mix it well. Cocoa powder and milk powder should be added when the sugar syrup is hot. Butter helps in dissolving the powders in sugar syrup. Garnish with your favourite nuts.
No oven is required to prepare this delicious recipe. Enjoy the mouthwatering chocolate at home by following this simple, easy and quick recipe. You may like our Whole wheat chocolate cake.
Homemade chocolate | easy chocolate recipe with step by step video recipe (youtube) is below.
Free subscription for more delicious video recipes, SUBSCRIBE
Free subscription form to receive our recipes as email in your inbox: FILL FORM
Our free Android app to receive our recipes on your mobile: DOWNLOAD
Serves: less than 30 big chocolate pieces
cooking time: less than 15 minutes
1 cup = 300 ml
1 tbsp = 15 ml
- Sugar / चीनी / சர்க்கரை – 1 ¼ cup
- Water – 150 ml
- Milk powder / दूध पाउडर / பால் பவுடர் – 350 grams
- Cocoa powder / कोको पाउडर / கொக்கோ பவுடர் – 3 tbsp
- Butter / मक्खन / வெண்ணெய் – 4 tbsp + little for greasing
- Walnuts / अखरोट / வால்நட்- few (chopped)
- Raisins / किशमिश / உலர்ந்த திராட்சைகள் – few
- Almonds / बादाम / பாதாம் – few (chopped)
- Sieve the milk powder and cocoa powder. The powder mixture is ready.
- Dissolve the sugar in water at medium flame.
- Boil until the sugar syrup reaches one string consistency. Turn off the flame.
- Sprinkle the powder mixture over the hot sugar syrup along with butter. Mix it well ( the powder should be added when the sugar syrup is very hot, keep on stirring the sugar syrup while adding the powder mixture).
- Then, add the chopped almonds, walnuts and raisins to it. Mix it well.
- Pour it over a greased (greased with butter) tray.
- Refrigerate it for 12 hours.
- Then, cut it into pieces. Serve.
If you like this recipe, please give your voting below and share this recipe with your friends and family. Happy cooking !!!