Paneer/Tofu Burji is a tasty crumbled paneer/Tofu which is an excellent Side dish for Bread, Chapati, Rice, Roti, variety rice, Dosa, etc,. Detailed video recipe of Paneer/Tofu Burji.
Subscribe for free to our Youtube channel for more video recipes @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpBgS-JPHv7MHjPtXfbWNYw
Cooking time: less than 15 minutes
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ¾ tsp
- Fennel seeds/Saunf – ¼ tsp
- Green Chillies – 3 (chopped)
- Garlic cloves – 8 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (chopped)
- Onions (medium sized) – 2 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum/Bell peppers (large size) – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green peas – 80 grams
- Tofu/ Paneer – 200 grams
- Tomatoes (medium size) – 1
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – few (chopped)
- Lemon/Lime (small size) – 1/8
- Crumble the Tofu/Paneer using hands.
- Add cooking oil to the Kadai/Pan.
- Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, garlic cloves, green chillies, ginger and Onions to it and sauté well until onions become pink and transparent.
- Add capsicum/bell peppers, Green peas, Tomatoes, required salt, coriander powder, pepper powder, cumin powder and Garam masala powder to it. Cook covered (using lid) for 4-6 minutes at medium flame. (until the vegetables get cooked well).
- Add the crumbled Tofu/Paneer and little salt (required for Tofu/Paneer). Mix it well.
- Cook covered (using lid) for 2 minutes at medium flame. Mix it well and turn off the flame.
- Squeeze lemon/lime over it. Mix it well and garnish with coriander leaves