Creamy Chocolate pudding is a delicious Dessert/sweet with Chocolate flavors. This easy dessert can be in prepared in a jiffy with no cooking time.
This toothsome dessert is generally prepared by boiling milk for a long time. But, here I have made it very easy with these simple ingredients. If you are in haste and you want to prepare a different Dessert to enjoy with your family and to especially impress your kids, then this is the right choice.
It is prepared with Condensed milk, Milk powder, Dark Chocolate Syrup, Low fat fresh cream/fresh cream and Vanilla essence. Here is the simple recipe of it.
Preparation time: 2-3 minutes
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Condensed milk – 8 ½ spoon
- Milk powder – 40g
- Dark Chocolate syrup – 3 ½ spoons
- Low fat fresh cream – 2 ¼ spoon
- Vanilla essence – 2 drops
- Add the Milk powder, Low fat fresh cream, Dark Chocolate syrup and Vanilla essence to the Condensed milk and beat it/mix it well.
- Refrigerate it for 3-5 hours. Garnish with little Dark chocolate syrup and Fresh cream. Delicious Creamy Chocolate Pudding is ready to serve.
Please don’t forget to click the “Subscribe/Follow” button and enter your Email address to receive the updates/new recipes in your mail inbox directly. You can also follow us on Facebook (Sreelakshmi Kitchen), Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr. If you like this recipe, do share it in your favourite Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, etc.).