Brownie Banana ball is a mouth-watering Dessert prepared with Brownie Walnut Cake, Banana, Khoya, Condensed Milk, Milk powder, Jaggery and Dark Chocolate Syrup.
As I want to add fiber and Nutrients to this Dessert, I have added Red Banana to it. As Sugar is already present in the Condensed Milk and Milk powder, I don’t want to add more Sugar to it. But, I have added Jaggery powder instead which is a healthy substitute for it.
I have also added Dark Chocolate syrup as it is a good source of Antioxidants and prevent us from Cardiovascular diseases. Here is the simple recipe of Brownie Banana balls.
Cooking time: 13-15 minutes
Yields: 8 medium sized Brownie Banana balls
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Small Brownie Walnut cake- 2 (crushed)
- Condensed milk – 300ml
- Milk powder – 60 grams
- Unsweetened Khoya – 50 grams
- Red banana – 1 (mashed)
- Jaggery Powder – 1 ¾ tsp
- Dark Chocolate Syrup – 1 ¾ spoon
- Spread the crushed Brownie Walnut Cakes on a plate.
- Add the Milk powder (40 grams) and khoya to the Condensed Milk in a Kadai and mix it well without any lumps.
- Stir the mixture at low- medium flame for (6-8) minutes (Stir it at frequent intervals else it may get burnt at the bottom).
- Add the mashed Red banana and Jaggery powder to it. Stir it for 2 minutes.
- Then, add the Milk powder (20 grams) to it and mix it well. Stir the mixture until it becomes non sticky. Switch off the flame.
- Cool the mixture for (3-5) minutes. Make equal sized balls with it.
- Roll each ball over the crushed Brownie Walnut cakes.
- Transfer the balls to an airtight container. Freeze the balls for 1 ½ hour. Garnish with Dark Chocolate syrup. Brownie Banana balls are ready to serve.
- You can also transfer the balls to a container and allow the balls to set at room temperature for 6-8 hours and garnish with the Dark Chocolate Syrup. Brownie Banana balls are ready to serve.
Please don’t forget to press the “SUBSCRIBE” button at the bottom of the page, to subscribe to my blog for new updates. If you like the recipe, please share it and give your valuable comments.