Stuffed Capsicum is a delicious Vegetarian Curry. It is an excellent and a tasty Side dish for Rice. This delectable food is prepared with Capsicum, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Onions and Spices.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Big Sized Potatoes – 3
- Whole Green Capsicum – 3
- Medium Sized Tomatoes – 2 (finely chopped)
- Big Sized Onions – 2 (finely chopped)
- Carrot – 3 (finely chopped)
- Red Chilli powder – ¾ tsp
- Garam Masala powder – ¾ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – required
- Water – required
- Cooking Oil – 7 spoon
- Cook the Potatoes with required Water in a Pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles. Mash it well.
- Remove the top part (stem) of the Capsicum using a knife and also remove the seeds (if required).
- Roast the Chopped Onions with the Cooking Oil (1 tbsp) until it become pink and transparent, in a Kadai at low flame.
- Add the chopped Carrots and Tomatoes to it. Sauté the mixture until the tomatoes turn juicy.
- Add the Mashed Potatoes to it and sauté the mixture for 2 minutes at medium flame. Add the Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala, Coriander powder and required Salt to it. Mix it well. Sauté the mixture for 2 minutes and switch off the flame. Stuffing is ready.
- Divide the Stuffing equally. The divisions should be equal to the number of Capsicums.
- Take a Stuffing division and stuff it inside a stem removed whole Capsicum.
- Roast the Capsicum with the Cooking Oil (2 tbsp) until it turns golden brown on both sides, in a Kadai at low – medium flame.
- Repeat the same procedure for rest of the Capsicums and Switch off the flame.
- Place the removed Stems back to its position on the Capsicums respectively. Stuffed Capsicums are ready.
Please don’t forget to press the “Subscribe button“at the bottom of the page, to subscribe to my blog. If you like the recipe, please share it and give your valuable comments.