Sev Tamatar Sabzi is a simple Side dish and a delicious Snack too. This tasty food is an excellent Side dish for Roti/Chapati. It is prepared with Tomatoes, Sev and Spices.
Cooking time: 10 – 12 minutes
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Medium sized Tomatoes – 2 (finely chopped)
- Crispy Sev – 1 ¼ cup (1 cup = 450 ml)
- Mustard seeds (small) – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – ½ tsp
- Heeng powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Sugar – ¾ tsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 spoon
- Coriander powder –¼ tsp
- Cooking Oil – 2 spoon
- Salt – required
- Water – required
- Roast the Mustard seeds with the Cooking Oil until it crackles, in a Kadai at low flame. Add the Cumin seeds to it and roast it until it become slightly brown. Later, add the Fenugreek seeds and Heeng powder to it. Sauté the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped Tomatoes to it and cook until it becomes juicy.
- Then, add the Red Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, Sugar and required Salt to it. Saute the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Add little Water to it and boil the mixture for 4 minutes at medium flame. Switch off the flame.
- Add the chopped Coriander leaves to it and mix it well. Tamatar Sabzi is ready.
- Add the prepared Tamatar Sabzi to the Sev and serve hot.
Please don’t forget to press the “Subscribe button“at the bottom of the page, to subscribe to my blog. If you like the recipe, please share it and give your valuable comments.