Bread gulab jamun | instant bread gulab jamun | gulab jamun with bread is with step by step video and photo recipe.
Bread gulab jamun | instant bread gulab jamun | gulab jamun with bread is a tasty and delicious sweet which is prepared using bread. This toothsome dessert can be made in very few minutes that too instantly. This soft sweet can be prepared very quickly and it will be loved by people of all ages. This recipe is a famous North and South Indian recipe. It is also a delicious festival recipe. It is known as ब्रेड गुलाब जामुन in hindi and பிரட் குலாப் ஜாமுன் in tamil.
In this bread gulab jamun recipe, first, the bread slices to torn into pieces. Then, they are ground to a fine powder. The fine bread powder is mixed with fresh cream and milk. Then, it is kneads it to a soft dough. Gulab jamun balls are prepared using the soft dough and they are stuffed with mixed nuts. Then, the balls are deeply fried in cooking oil and they are soaked in prepared sugar syrup for few minutes. This is an easy simple bread gulab jamun recipe. Follow this recipe to know how to make bread gulab jamun.
How to make bread gulab jamun video is below.
Bread gulab jamun recipe
Cooking time: less than 15 minutes
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Bread / रोटी / ரொட்டி – 8 slices
- Cream (fresh) / मलाई / கிரீம் – 2 tbsp
- Milk / दूध / பால்– 3 tbsp
- Raisins / किशमिश / திராட்சை – few
- Almonds / बादाम / பாதம் – few
- Pistachios / पिस्ता / பிஸ்தா – few
- Cooking oil / खाना पकाने का तेल / சமையல் எண்ணெய்– for deep frying
For sugar syrup
- Sugar / चीनी / சர்க்கரை – ½ cup ( 1 cup = 300 ml)
- Water / पानी / தண்ணீர்– ½ cup ( 1 cup = 300 ml)
- Cardamom / इलायची / ஏலக்காய் – 4
- Remove bread crust from the bread slices.
- Tear the bread into pieces and grind it to a powder (without lumps). Bread powder is ready.
- Then, add cream to the bread powder.
- Mix it well by adding milk (little by little). Knead to smooth dough.
- Make balls with the dough.
- Create a dent at the center of each ball and place mixed nuts (raisins, almonds, pistachios) in it.
- Close it and again reshape it to a ball. The ball should be smooth without any cracks.
- Rest the ball for 5- 10 minutes.
- Deep fry the balls in cooking oil until it turns brownish golden at low flame.
For sugar syrup
- Dissolve sugar in water completely.
- Add cardamom to it.
- Boil until it turns sticky. Turn off the flame.
- Cool down the sugar syrup for few minutes at room temperature.
- Dip the deep fried balls in it. Close it with lid for 15 minutes. Serve.