Masala tea recipe | masala chai recipe | easy masala tea recipe is with detailed video and photo recipe. It is known as मसाला चाय in hindi language and மசாலா டீ in tamil language.
Masala tea recipe | masala chai recipe is a simple, easy and refreshing drink prepared with few spices, milk and water. Ginger, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves that are used in this recipe has lot of health benefits.This homemade tea will be loved by people of all ages.
This simple indian beverage has lot of health benefits. It has antiinflammatory properties, anti oxidizing properties, boosts immunity, boosts energy, aids in digestion, prevents cold and nasal congestion, prevents bloating and improves metabolism. As it has lot of health benefits, it is good to consume to this tea very often for general well being.
I personally love to have this hot tea very often during winter months as it improves our metabolism, gives body warmth, increases immunity and prevent us from catching cold. It is also known as masala chai. Enjoy this simple and delicious homemade at home with delicious crispy masala vada.
Simple masala tea recipe with step by step video recipe (youtube) is below
Free subscription for more delicious video recipes: SUBSCRIBE
Free subscription form to receive our recipes as email in your inbox: FILL FORM
Masala tea recipe
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1 tsp = 5 ml
- Black pepper / काली मिर्च / கருமிளகு – ½ tsp
- Cloves / लौंग / கிராம்பு – 6
- Cardamom / इलायची / ஏலக்காய் – 6
- Cinnamon stick / दालचीनी / இலவங்கப்பட்டை– 2 inch
For masala chai
- Water / पानी / தண்ணீர் – 300 ml
- Ginger / अदरक / இஞ்சி – 1 ½ inch (grated)
- Tea powder / चाय पाउडर / தேநீர் தூள் – 4 tsp
- Sugar / चीनी / சர்க்கரை – 5 tsp
- Milk / दूध / பால் – 300 ml
- Dry grind the black pepper, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick to a coarse mixture.
- Add water to a pan.
- Grate ginger over it.
- Then, add the coarse mixture to it. Mix it well.
- Boil until froth and bubble appears at medium flame (it took 4 minutes).
- Add tea powder and sugar to it.
- Mix it well and boil until froth and bubble appears well at medium flame (it took 3 minutes).
- Add milk to it and mix it well.
- Let it boil until the milk rises and touches the brim at medium flame (it took 3 minutes). Turn off the flame.
- Filter the tea and serve hot.
For video recipes like us on Facebook and Subscribe us on Youtube