It is a Breakfast/Dinner dish
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Whole Wheat Bread slices/Bread slices – 9
- Tomato – 3 (Finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 (Finely chopped)
- Red Chilli powder – slightly less than ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – few (chopped)
- Garam masala powder– ¾ tsp
- Sugar – slightly less than 1 tsp
- Salt – required
- Ghee – 4 ½ tsp
- Cooking oil – 6 ½ spoon
- Add Garam masala powder and Red Chilli powder to the Tomatoes and grind it to a smooth Tomato puree.
- Add the Sugar, required Salt, Chopped Onions, Coriander leaves to the prepared Tomato puree and mix it well. Tomato paste is ready to use.
- Apply the Ghee (½ tsp) on both the sides of each Bread slices.
- Toast the one side of the Bread slices until it turns golden brown on Dosa Tawa/Crepe pan with the Cooking Oil (½ spoon for each Bread Slices) at medium flame.
- Then, turn it and apply the prepared Tomato paste evenly (on one side) and again apply very little cooking oil over it. After 1 min, turn the Bread slices and cook it for one more minute.
- Repeat the same procedure for all the Bread slices. Switch off the flame. Hot Tomato toast is ready to serve.
Please enter your Email address and click the “Subscribe/Follow” button to receive the Updates/New recipes in your Email inbox directly. Please find the Subscribe/Follow button of our blog/Website in the Sidebar/Bottom of each Post/Page.
You can also follow us on Facebook Page (Sreelakshmi Kitchen), Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr. If you like this recipe, do share it in your favourite Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, etc.).
2 thoughts on “Tomato Toast”
Hi !!! how may I help you ???