Milk Sweet is a delicious Dessert and a famous Sweet. This mouth-watering Sweet is prepared with Milk, Lemon and Sugar.
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Milk – 1 litre
- Half cut Medium Sized Lemon – 2
- Sugar – more than ¾ cup (1 cup = 450 ml)
- Cardamom – 5
- Almonds – 10
- Boil the Milk for 8 – 10 minutes, in a Kadai at low flame. Stir the Milk at regular intervals.
- Squeeze the cut Lemon over the Milk and stir the mixture. Water will start getting separated from the Milk in 2-3 minutes. Boil the mixture for 4 minutes at medium flame.
- Remove a cup of Water from the boiling mixture using a Ladle. Then, filter the cup of Water and add the filtered milk solids to the boiling mixture.
- Stir the mixture at medium flame, until the remaining Water in the boiling mixture gets evaporated.
- Then add the Sugar and Cardamom to it and mix it well.
- Cook the mixture at medium flame until it turns to a solid mass. Switch off the flame.
- Spread the Solid mixture over a plate and rest it for an hour. Garnish with Almonds. Milk Sweet is ready. Cut it into pieces (if required) .
Please don’t forget to press the “Subscribe button“at the bottom of the page, to subscribe to my blog. If you like the recipe, please share it and give your valuable comments.