Whole wheat pizza | whole wheat pizza base recipe | pizza recipe without oven at home | pizza on pan recipe | easy homemade pizza recipe is with detailed step by step video and written recipe in english, hindi and tamil. It is known as आटे का पिज़्ज़ा in hindi language and கோதுமை பீட்ஸா in tamil language.
This homemade pizza recipe is a simple, easy, mouthwatering dish prepared without yeast and oven. Here in this whole wheat pizza recipe, pizza dough is prepared with whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder , curd and other ingredients. Then, the pizza dough is fermented for a few minutes.
Later, the pizza dough is divided into balls. Then, each ball is flattened to a round shaped. It is pricked using fork to prevent it from getting fluffy. Then, it is cooked on a hot pan. Then, it topped with pizza sauce, vegetables, oregano, chilli flakes and mozzarella cheese. You may like our pizza sauce recipe.
Hence, pizza on pan recipe can be prepared easily at home and no oven is required to prepare this at home. This is one of the best pizza recipe at home without oven. This pizza will be loved by people of all ages. It is one of the healthy alternatives to all-purpose flour pizza as whole wheat flour is used to prepare it. It just requires very simple ingredients available at home and it doesn’t require an oven.
whole wheat pizza recipe video youtube| pan pizza video youtube| how to make pan pizza video youtube is below
WHOLE WHEAT PIZZA RECIPE
Serves: 3 pizzas
Cooking time : 16 minutes
- Whole wheat flour /गेहूं का आटा / கோதுமை மாவு – 1 ¾ cup (1 cup = 300 ml) + 2 ¼ tbsp (after fermenting the dough)
- Baking soda / बेकिंग सोडा / சமையல் சோடா – 3/4 tsp
- Baking powder/ बेकिंग पाउडर / பேக்கிங் பவுடர் – 1 tsp
- Cooking (vegetable) oil / खाना पकाने का तेल / சமையல் எண்ணெய் (preferably olive oil) – 3 ¼ tbsp + 1 tbsp + 1 tsp + ½ tbsp (for greasing pan)
- Sugar / चीनी / சர்க்கரை – ¾ tsp
- Salt / नमक / உப்பு – required
- Curd / दही / தயிர் – ½ cup (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Water / पानी / தண்ணீர் – 115 ml
- Pizza sauce / पिज्ज़ा सॉस / பீட்சா சாஸ் – 1 ¼ tbsp for each pizza
- Onion / प्याज / வெங்காயம் (medium) – 1 (sliced)
- Tomato / टमाटर / தக்காளி (large) – 3
- Capsicum/ bell peppers / शिमला मिर्च / குடைமிளகாய் (medium size) – 2 (chopped lengthwise)
- Corn / मक्का / சோளம் – ¼ cup
- Olives / जैतून / ஆலிவ் – 20 (sliced)
- Oregano / ओरिगैनो / ஆர்கனோ – 1 ½ tsp for each pizza
- Red chilli flakes / मिर्ची के परत / மிளகாய் செதில் – ½ tsp for each pizza
- Mozzarella cheese / मोज़रैला चीज़ / மொஸெரெல்லா சீஸ் (grated) – 300 grams (grated)
- Add the whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cooking vegetable oil (preferably olive oil), sugar and salt together. Mix it well.
- Then, add the curd and water to it. Mix it well.
- Knead it to a soft and sticky dough (the dough will be little sticky).
- Dip a plain cloth in water and squeeze it.
- Then, cover the dough with the wet cloth for 1 ½ hour.
- Remove the cloth from the dough.
- Add cooking oil (1 tbsp) to the dough and knead it well for 1 minute.
- Add whole wheat flour (2 ¼ tbsp) to the dough and knead it well.
- Divide the dough into big balls.
- Add little cooking oil (1 tsp) to each ball and spread the oil over it.
- Place the ball over a flat surface and dust with whole wheat flour.
- Flatten the ball evenly to a round shape pizza (8-9 inch )(using fingers).
- Press the edges of the round shape pizza outwards (to make it thin at the edges – refer video).
- Prick the round shape pizza with fork ( to prevent it from puffing).
- Add cooking oil (preferably olive oil – 1/2 tbsp) to the pan. Grease the pan.
- Place the flattened round shape pizza on tawa (The tawa should be very hot before placing the pizza over it).
- Cook one side of the pizza for 7- 8 minutes at low flame (cook covered using lid).
- Then flip the pizza.
- Now add pizza sauce, onion, tomato, capsicum, corn, olives, oregano, red chilli flakes and mozzarella cheese over it .
- Close with a lid until the cheese melts at low flame. Turn off the flame. Enjoy Whole wheat pizza. You may like our pizza sauce.