Coconut Laddoo is a toothsome Sweet/Dessert prepared with very few simple ingredients in less than 5 minutes. This is a quick and easy laddoo without ghee.
Cooking time: less than 5 minutes
Serves: 11 laddoos
- Coconut powder (dry/desiccated) – 1 ½ cup (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Unsweetened Khoya/Khova/Mawa – 150 grams
- Condensed milk – 300 grams
- Cardamom powder – 1/8 tsp
- Almonds – 4 (chopped)
- Coconut powder (dry/dessicated) (for dusting) – 30 grams
- Mix the condensed milk and Khoya/Mawa well (without any lumps). Milk mixture is ready.
- Stir the milk mixture and coconut powder (dry/desiccated) well until the mixture becomes non sticky (starts leaving the sides of the Kadai) in a kadai at medium flame (Don’t stop stirring else the mixture may get burnt at the bottom and it took 3-5 minutes for the mixture to become non-sticky. Laddoo mixture is ready. Turn off the flame.
- Make balls with the Laddoo mixture when it is warm.
- Roll the prepared balls over the coconut powder (30 grams) and garnish with chopped almonds.