Coconut ladoo recipe (no ghee)| nariyal ladoo recipe is with detailed video and photo recipe. Coconut ladoo is also known as தேங்காய் லட்டு in tamil language and नारियल के लड्डू in hindi language.
Coconut ladoo recipe (no ghee)| nariyal ladoo recipe is a toothsome sweet/dessert prepared with very few simple ingredients in less than 5 minutes. This is a quick and easy ladoo prepared without using ghee.
Here the condensed milk is mixed with unsweetened khoya and cooked with the coconut powder until it becomes a non-sticky dough. Later, balls are made with it and garnished with almonds.
Coconut ladoo with step by step video recipe (youtube) is given below.
Free subscription for more delicious video recipes, SUBSCRIBE
Free subscription form to receive our recipes as email in your inbox: FILL FORM
Our free Android app to receive our recipes on your mobile: DOWNLOAD
Cooking time: less than 5 minutes
Serves: 11 ladoos
1 tsp = 5 ml
- Coconut powder / किसा हुआ नारियल / தேங்காய் துருவல் (dry/desiccated) – 1 ½ cup + 30 grams (for dusting) (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Unsweetened khoya/khova/mawa / बिना चीनी के खोया / சர்க்கரை இல்லாமல் பால்கோவா – 150 grams
- Condensed milk / कन्डेंस्ड मिल्क / சுண்டிய பால் – 300 grams
- Cardamom powder/ इलायची पाउडर / ஏலக்காய் பொடி– 1/8 tsp
- Almonds / बादाम / பாதாம் – 4 (chopped)
- Mix the condensed milk and khoya/ mawa well (without any lumps). Milk mixture is ready.
- Stir the milk mixture and coconut powder (dry/desiccated) well until the mixture becomes non-sticky (starts leaving the sides of the kadai) in a kadai at medium flame (Don’t stop stirring else the mixture may get burnt at the bottom and it took 3-5 minutes for the mixture to become non-sticky. Laddoo mixture is ready. Turn off the flame.
- Make balls with the laddoo mixture when it is warm.
- Roll the prepared balls over the coconut powder (30 grams) and garnish with chopped almonds.
If you like this recipe, please give your voting below and share this recipe with your friends and family. Happy cooking !!!