Oats chocolatey pan cake is a flat cake prepared with oats, milk, sugar and other ingredients. Enjoy this chocolatey, delicious and healthy pan cake at home. Here is the video recipe of oats pan cake.
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
- Oats – 2 cup (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence – 7 drops
- Cardamom powder – 1/8 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/8 tsp
- Coconut powder – 2 tsp
- soy/normal milk (chocolate flavored) – 1 ¼ cup
- Cocoa powder – ½ tsp
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp + for garnishing
- Chocolate syrup – for garnishing
- Add coconut powder to the oats and grind it to a smooth batter with chocolate flavored (soy/normal milk).
- Add cocoa powder, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, cardamom powder and cinnamon powder to it and mix it well.
- Pour a ladle of batter to a round shape on a hot tawa at low flame. Cook both sides of the pan cake well. Turn off the flame.
- Arrange the pan cakes one over the other and garnish with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup.