Veggie Burger is a Sandwich prepared with Bun, Tomato slices, Cucumber slices, Vegetable Cutlet, Cheese slices, Lettuce and Ghee. It is an easy and heavy Breakfast/Lunch recipe which can be prepared in very few minutes. Here is the simpler recipe to prepare this delicious dish.
Cooking time: 1-2 minutes
- Burger bun – 1
- Cucumber slices – 3
- Lettuce (chopped) – few
- Tomato slices – 2
- Cheese slices – 2
- Vegetable Cutlet (click the vegetable cutlet to know the recipe) – 1
- Ghee – 1
- Cut the Burger bun horizontally into two equal halves (as Top half and bottom half).
- Toast only the inner side of the halves (of the Burger bun’s) with the Ghee (½ tsp for each halves) for 1-2 minutes in a Dosa/Roti tawa at medium flame. Switch off the flame.
- Place a cheese slice over the roasted inner side of the bottom half of a burger bun.
- Place the chopped lettuce over it.
- Then, place a tomato slice and 2 slices of cucumber over it.
- Place, the prepared Vegetable Cutlet over it.
- Then, again place a Tomato slice and a slice of Cucumber over it.
- Again, place a Cheese slice over it and close with the top half of the burger bun. Burger bun is ready to serve.
Please don’t forget to click the “Subscribe/Follow” button and give your Email address to receive the updates/new recipes in your inbox directly. If you like this recipe, do share it in your favourite Social media.