Eggless omelette | eggless veg omelette recipe | veg omelette |how to make veg omelette | vegan omelette indian recipe is with detailed video and photo recipe. It is also known as बिना अंडे का ऑमलेट रेसिपी in hindi and முட்டையற்ற ஆம்லெட் in tamil.
Eggless omelette | eggless veg omelette recipe | veg omelette |how to make veg omelette | vegan omelette indian recipe is a simple, soft, easy, protein-rich, fibre-rich, nutrients and minerals rich dish which can be prepared easily in less than 6 minutes. It is one of the healthy breakfast recipes that can be quickly prepared in a busy morning.
Eggless omelette is a delicious vegetarian / vegan alternative to a traditional omelette recipe. This recipe is prepared with besan or gram flour and whole wheat flour. Here no maida or all-purpose flour is used. This veg omelette is very similar to traditional omelette recipe and it shares a similar taste, texture and smell too. Hotel chutney is an excellent side dish for this recipe.
This is a very simple breakfast or snack which can be prepared very easily at home. Any vegetables of your choice can be added to make it more nutritious. Enjoy this toothsome and healthy dish at home by following the steps shown.
Free subscription for more delicious video recipes: SUBSCRIBE
Free subscription form to receive our recipes as email in your inbox: FILL FORM
Eggless veg omelette recipe
Cooking time: 6 minutes per veg omelette
1 cup = 300 ml
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
- Besan flour (gram flour) / बेसन आटा / கடலை மாவு – 1 cup (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Whole wheat flour / पूरे गेहूं का आटा / முழு கோதுமை மாவு – 1/8 cup (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Water / पानी / தண்ணீர் – 1 ½ cup (1 cup = 300 ml)
- Baking powder / बेकिंग पाउडर / பேக்கிங் பவுடர் – ¾ tsp
- Baking soda / बेकिंग सोडा / சமையல் சோடா – ½ tsp
- Salt / नमक / உப்பு – 1 ½ tsp
- Onion / प्याज / வெங்காயம் – 1 (medium size -finely chopped)
- Green chilli / हरी मिर्च / பச்சை மிளகாய் – 1 (big size – finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves / धनिये के पत्ते / கொத்துமல்லி தழை – few
- Black pepper (crushed) / पीसा हुआ काली मिर्च / நொறுக்கப்பட்ட கருமிளகு – 1 ¾ tsp
- Cooking oil / சமையல் எண்ணெய்/ खाना पकाने का तेल – 2 tsp (while preparing batter) + 1 tsp (for greasing pan)
- Combine besan flour and whole wheat flour.
- Add water to it. Mix it well to prepare a batter.
- Then, add baking(cooking) soda, baking powder and salt to it. Whisk it well for 3 minutes (until it becomes smooth flowing batter).
- Then, add onions, coriander leaves, green chilli, crushed pepper and cooking oil (2 tsp) to it. Mix it well.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Grease the pan with cooking oil (1 tsp).
- Heat the pan for 2 minutes at medium flame.
- Pour the batter in it. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly.
- Cook for 3 minutes at the low-medium flame.
- Then, flip it. Cook for 1-2 minutes at low flame. Serve hot.
For video recipes like us on Facebook and Subscribe us on Youtube