Rava toast| रवा टोस्ट | ரவா டோஸ்ட் is with detailed video and photo recipe. It is also known as veg suji toast or sooji veggie toast. Rava is called as semolina in english, sooji/ suji in hindi and rava in tamil. rava toast is called as रवा टोस्ट in hindi and ரவா டோஸ்ட் in tamil language.
RAVA TOAST DESCRIPTION
Rava toast| रवा टोस्ट | ரவா டோஸ்ட் is a semolina bread toast recipe prepared with rava/sooji, onions, tomato, capsicum, masala powder, bread and curd.
This easy rava toast is an instant breakfast recipe, tiffin or snack that can be prepared quickly in a short span of time. In this rava toast recipe, the vegetable mixture with curd and sooji is spread evenly over the bread and toasted over a tawa using little butter. It can also be toasted without butter if you are diet conscious. It will be more delicious if this suji ke toast is consumed as soon as it is prepared. Instead of tawa, an oven can also be used to prepare this mouthwatering rava toast veg recipe.
It can also be called a sandwich as it is a combination of vegetable mixture and bread. Hence, sandwich lovers will also love this recipe. White sandwich bread used here can also be replaced by whole wheat bread to make it more nutritious and fiber rich.This rava toast veg recipe can be prepared easily in a busy morning for lunch box as well. Enjoy the rava toast sandwich recipe a home. You may like our masala toast, bread pizza.
Rava toast| रवा टोस्ट | ரவா டோஸ்ட் with step by step video recipe (youtube) is below.
how to make rava toast recipe ??
Free subscription for more delicious video recipes, SUBSCRIBE
Free subscription form to receive our recipes as email in your inbox: FILL FORM
Our free Android app to receive our recipes on your mobile: DOWNLOAD
Rava toast| रवा टोस्ट | ரவா டோஸ்ட் recipe
Cooking time : less than 6-7 minutes for each toast
Serves : 10
1 cup = 300 ml
1 tbsp = 15 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
- Bread slices / रोटी / ரொட்டி – 10
- Rava (sooji / semolina) / सूजी / ரவா – ¾ cup
- Curd / दही / தயிர் – ½ cup
- Water / पानी / தண்ணீர் – 60 ml
- Onions (medium) / प्याज / வெங்காயம் – 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato (big) / टमाटर / தக்காளி – 1 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum/ bell peppers (medium size) / शिमला मिर्च / குடைமிளகாய் – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves / धनिये के पत्ते / கொத்துமல்லி தழை – few (finely chopped)
- Salt / नमक / உப்பு – required
- Red Chilli powder / लाल मिर्च पाउडर / சிவப்பு மிளகாய் தூள் – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder / हल्दी पाउडर / மஞ்சள் தூள் / – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder / गरम मसाला / கரம் மசாலா – ¼ tsp
- Sugar / चीनी / சர்க்கரை – ½ tsp
- Butter / मक्खन / வெண்ணெய் – for greasing and roasting
- Mix the rava/sooji, curd, onions, tomato, capsicum, coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sugar and water to a thick mixture.
- Rest the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Take a spoon of thick mixture and apply it evenly over the bread slice on one side.
- Roast the bread (using little butter) on both sides until it turns golden at low flame (on a hot greased tawa).
- Cut the prepared toast diagonally (if required) and serve hot.
If you like this recipe, please give your voting below. Share it with your friends and family.
4 thoughts on “Rava toast recipe | easy rava toast | Sreelakshmikitchen”
Superb n i will suerly try it
LikeLiked by 1 person
thank you 🙂 sure.. please tell your feedback whether you like it 🙂
Tried this recipe. It was yummy 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wow !! Glad that you tried it.. Thank you very much !!