Kaju Pistachio ball is a delicious dessert prepared with Cashews, Pistachios, Sugar, Warm Milk and Cardamom powder. This mouth-watering sweet is very rich in taste.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 15 balls
1 cup = 450 ml
1 spoon = 10 ml
1 tsp = 5 ml
1 coffee spoon = 2.5 ml
- Cashews – 1 cup
- Pistachios – ¼ cup
- Powdered Sugar –(2-3) tsp
- Warm Milk – 3 spoon
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Water – (¼- ½) cup
- Ghee – 1 tsp and also required for greasing
- Cardamom powder – 1 ½ coffee spoon
- Saffron strands(optional) – 5
- Grind the Pistachios to a smooth powder. Add the Powdered Sugar, Warm Milk and Cardamom powder (½ coffee spoon) to the smooth powder and knead it into dough. Rest the dough for 15 minutes. Pistachio dough is ready.
- Follow the Method (Point 1 to Point 6) mentioned in the preparation of Kaju Katli.
- Mix the prepared Cashew dough and Pistachio dough.
- Make equal sized small balls with the mixture and rest it for 10 minutes. Kaju Pistachio balls are ready.
Please don’t forget to press the “Subscribe button“at the bottom of the page, to subscribe to my blog. If you like the recipe, please share it and give your valuable comments.